- New Guide to Halloween In WisconsinPosted 1 month ago
- Rocky Horror Picture Show Lingerie Night at the OrientalPosted 2 months ago
- Hole in the Wall Wisconsin Horror FilmPosted 2 months ago
- Taxidermy Livens Up Cress Funeral HomePosted 11 months ago
- Giant Spider Stolen and ScrappedPosted 1 year ago
- Washington County Paranormal Available NowPosted 2 years ago
- Maribel Caves Hotel HellPosted 3 years ago
- Night of the Living Dead: The Puppet ShowPosted 3 years ago
- Dartford Cemetery HauntingPosted 4 years ago
Haunting of the Jay Road Jogger
Lined on both sides by swamp and the skeletal bare trees of late Fall, it doesn’t take much for the imagination to start running wild on Jay Road outside of Boltonville, home to several eerie Wisconsin legends.
One of the stories haunting the area is that of a young woman who was struck by a drunk driver while jogging along the edge of the narrow road. Local legend says her body was flung into the swamp and never recovered, leaving her desperate and lonely spirit forever wandering up and down the bleak stretch of Jay Road.
More horrors from Jay Road and other haunted locations can be found in Washington County Paranormal: A Wisconsin Legend Trip by local author and Wisconsin Sickness contributor J. Nathan Couch.
Have you had any strange experiences on Jay Road? Tell us about it in the comments below or send your story in to email@example.com